Friday, July 16, 2010

sicily,7-16-10

Hi! we are at our new place in sicily. me, my brother, my mom, and my dad share a room. We didn't do much today. It the morning, i went to the b&b's breakfast, were i squezzed fresh OJ. We also ate some cookie biscits, which is called turkish salami. Then my brother, my mom and I went outside and played uno and old maid. Then roman and I listned to my ipod touch. After we went to a really delicious snack bar and i got a panini. We had the best drink in the world that had spritzer lemon juice, mint, orange and lemon and strawberry gelatto! It was they best!!! Then we went this beach, were we found this cave, and there was a seat and water splashed all over us. At dinner, i met this girl who is from Denmark, and we played uno together!

No comments:

Post a Comment