Wednesday, October 14, 2015

PSAT - real time on social media !!

OMG THIS WORLD IS SO FUNNY - SOCIAL MEDIA IS FUCKING AWESOME HAHAHAHA I'M LAUGHING SO HARD !!


(this is my face right now!!)

so I took the PSAT today–it wasn't that hard, but there wasn't enough time... it was so short, with no time to check your work–but anyway, that's not the best part. when I got home, I looked on instagram and there was already a #psat2015 hashtag on twitter and instagram with people posting all these edits and memes form the test, and they're crazy funny. they're not really funny to anyone else, but it's basically an inside joke between everyone who took the test today and IT'S SO FUNNY I'M DYING!!! they're all relevant to some part of the test, like a reading passage or a math problem or the grammar section, and it's awesome seeing these because it makes you feel about taking the test because you know all these people had the same struggles / confusions with it as you did.

this twitter feed with the same hashtag is really funny: https://twitter.com/search?q=%23PSAT2015&src=hash&lang=ms


                          



and this is my FAVORITE ONE:









































No comments:

Post a Comment