Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Experiences

This past weekend, I did a program called Spark at MIT. I got to take a variety of classes and really get a taste of what college is like. I took an Introduction to Data Science class, a Cosmology class, an Introduction to Programming in Java, How to Navigate a City, the History and Culture of the Internet, Conceptual Calculus, Quirky Linguistics, Psychology of Shopping, and a physics class called "Why are Carrots Orange?". It was really fun! I really want to go to college now, and I felt so professional taking notes and sitting in seminars and lectures. Since I went all the way to Boston just for one night, it felt like a mini business trip!

I feel like I've had so many awesome, advanced experiences in my life. I've explored most every field; science, math, english, technology, design, and more. I'm really lucky to have done all of these things, and I've learned and had so much fun.

I also just got my high school results back. I got into Stuyvesant, and Bard Queens, even though I wanted Bard Manhattan and put it first :(

These are great choices, and even though it's a hard decision, I think I'll have a great time either way. But most of all, I'm just happy and excited! There are so many great things to do in life!

No comments:

Post a Comment