Saturday, July 28, 2012

Waking up.
Feel the slight, welcoming, summer breeze from my window.
And just walking outside, sticking my arms out like a bird, feeling the air seep through my body, hearing the birds chirp away, speaking in an unknown language, seeing the many shades of green, everywhere, everywhere.
Even though one can here the rumbling of cars driving by, why pay attention when you have pure life, nature: flowers, insects, birds, beautiful sounds, beautiful wind, beautiful beautiful vacation?
What is a vacation? It is a break.
Where I am now is nothing like it is where I live.
That is vacation.
Constant sounds, different bodies of water always changing, rocks, pebbles, and shells, trees, plants, leaves of all sort, vines creeping out of every corner, family. I am happy.

While I'm here I need to enjoy it. I need to embrace the forces of life around me, to take in simply the wonderful, fresh air. 

Time goes by so quickly. So take the extra two minutes. Because they won't come again.

Time puzzles me sometimes. What is time? It isn't just the numbers we have composed to work around the clock. 

Time is just a tool we use. 

Speech is a tool we use to communicate.

Writing is a tool, partners with speech.

Writing, writing, scribling, scribing, writing, getting down thoughts, information, emotions, writing, writing, writing, now the word, writing, writing, writing, writing is starting to sound a little funny.

What is also interesting is how thoughts can trail off. Just like how I write (writing writing writing :). One thought leads to another, one sentence brings on more.

My next sentence is that I am hungry and should go eat breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment