Sunday, December 15, 2013

The Crack

I am so, so happy. My first novel has been published! After a couple years of editing, reformatting, rewriting, and more, The Crack is available for purchase on Amazon!

This is a thrilling moment for me, and seeing my work in the hands of the public will inspire me to keep writing and keep creating so gradually, my ideas will be open for everyone!



I'm so excited!

If purchased through this link, a percentage of the profit will go to my middle school, William Alexander 51.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Crack-Lola-Lafia/dp/1494453282/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1387147964&sr=8-1&keywords=The+Crack+Lola+Lafia

1 comment:

  1. Dear Lola,
    My name is Mackenzie and I'm an 18 year old college student originally from Long Island. Today I was surfing around on Thought Catalog and an article came up about an 11 year old girl who wrote a book and I thought this was SO FREAKING AWESOME. I pulled it up on Amazon and I googled you to read about it, when I found this blog. When I was 10 I also wrote a book that I published two years later so when I read about this it was extra exciting for me. I guess I don't have very much to say, but I just wanted to contact you to say congratulations and you should definitely keep up the good work. It's amazing that you were able to write a whole novel at such a young age and I hope you keep writing.
    Also, good luck with your high school endeavors. (When I was in eighth grade, I briefly considered Stuyvesant, but didn't apply because I didn't want the commute. I kinda regret never even trying -- maybe I'm biased, but I say go Stuyvesant~)
    Have a lovaly day :)
    -Mackenzie

    ReplyDelete